Whats Included with our "Traditional Funeral Packages" are listed below
- Basic Services of Funeral Director, Staff and Overhead: This basic services fee could include a charge for the services we perform in conductng the arrangements conference, planning the funeral, securing the necessary permits, preparing the notices, and coordinating the cemetery or crematory arrangements.
- Rental of the Funeral Home Chapel: Everything is on the same level for easy wheelchair access, washrooms, kitchen, lobby. Other Funeral Homes or Churches can also be used depending on Availability.
- 8 hour Visitation: 1pm (Family Time) - 2pm to 9pm (Public Time).
- Casket: 20 Gauge Non-Gasketed Metal Casket, Various colors are available.
- Transfer of Remains to Funeral Home (Removal) - Additional cost for immediate removal, Hospice, Home.
- Embalming: Except in certain special cases, embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however if you select certain funeral arrangements, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it. Such as direct cremation or Immediate burial.
- Hearse: For the day of the Funeral.
- 100x Laminated Prayer Cards included in Package - Additional Lots of 100 can be purchased at cost.
- Register Book
- 4x Death Certificates - Additional Certificates can be purchased at cost.
$3,200 at our Southside location - Northside locations prices vary call for pricing
773-395-1900 or 708-227-6433 ask for Yadira Perez, Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer